- We've fixed a bug with Team to Association Registration Forms where the default Member Registration product was being displayed instead of the default Team Registration Product.
- We've improved the way the Fixture Grid works so that it will now display matches where one or both teams is unknown. This should make it easier to fixture finals matches where both teams aren't always known in advance, but a venue needs to be allocated.
- Fixed a bug where if a Registration Form was being copied, the rules relating to which fields should be displayed (RegistrationForm->Edit->Layout), weren't always being copied successfully.
- Added some additional filters and grouping options to the recently released Player Competition Stats Report.
- Fixed a bug where Finals Matches were being hidden if the corresponding regular season round had been hidden. E.g. So if you had hidden Round 1 for Normal Fixtures - Round 1 for Finals Fixtures was also hidden. If this sounds familiar it's because we fixed a similar bug on SP Websites last week.
- We've improved the validation of Competition Exception Dates (Settings Icon->Competition Exception Dates). So you now shouldn't be able to do things like enter an end date that is before the start date.
- We've updated the footy oval image used as the background when displaying selected teams. It's now a more grassy boot worn green.